Product Support Engineer SGT-800
A Snapshot of Your Day
As product support engineer you will work with a broad variety of technical questions that covers the complete gas turbine. You will be part of team with engaged and well experience colleagues that together will handle more complex technical queries related to SGT-800.
We believe in a combination of work from office in Finspång with an opportunity to work from home-office to have a good balance between focused work and team collaboration and allows you to have a flexibility in your daily life.
You will be part of the Product Life Cycle organization that have the responsibility of our gas turbines thru the whole life cycle, from development to long term service maintenance. As team we are responsible for the reliability of the product and provide technical support to our customers for more complex issues.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Prepare instructions for qualified site inspections for fact finding and reparations.
- Provide level-2 back-office technical support within mechanical and quality inspection areas.
- Be part of an RCA team for investigations of the root cause for major issues. You will support with technical knowhow, analyses and to ensure that sufficient information are collected and compiled from quality inspections.
- Work with continuously improvements within the technical support area to improve instructions and way of working.
- Within the role and team, you will have large possibilities for personal development, since you will have the opportunity to work all components and systems of a gas turbine and take own responsibility for technical investigations and customer communication.
What You Bring
- You have a solid technical background relevant for gas turbine engineering. It can be a technical degree (ex. Bachelor or Master of Science in mechanical engineering), or gas turbine work experience.
- Preferable you have a good product knowledge from our SGT-800 gas turbine from Field service work, engineering or corresponding.
- As a person, you are responsible, structured and have a positive mindset.
- You are eager to learn more, thrilled to meet new challenges and driven to ensure that we are handling technical issues in best possible way to meet our customers expectations.
- An interest for a broad network of contacts and working with people from many different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbally.
About the Team
You will be part of our SGT-800 Product Support Team that consist of 16 persons. We work with both proactive and reactive support to ensure a high product reliability and customer satisfaction thru the whole product life cycle. Based on the growing fleet we are now extending the team with two new product support engineer positions.
In the team we have persons with long experience from our gas turbines. We have a continuously open dialog about ongoing tasks and support each other to find a good and reliable solution for our customers.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this page to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html , id nr 238802 not later than 2023-01-29.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Andreas Tunemar on email@example.com
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Mikael Nimvall on firstname.lastname@example.org
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson (Unionen) 0122-840 21, Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33, Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69